The Bravo Center, formerly known as The Pregnancy Support Center of Ulster County, is affiliated with Care Net, an international organization of pregnancy centers, and we have been serving Ulster County, New York since 1986. We are a not-for-profit, non-partisan, Christian organization supported by individuals and churches.
All of our services are free and confidential. Contact us at (845) 340-7355 or (845) 255-8242
We are here to serve you regardless of age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability. We promise to treat you with kindness and compassion. You will receive honest answers and accurate information from us.
If you are looking for a center like us outside of the Mid-Hudson Valley area, please visit the PregnancyDecisionLine.org or call 1-877-395-HELP.
Our Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
If our Center is closed and you need help right away or to find a pregnancy center near you, go to PregnancyDecisionLine.org or call 1- 877-395-HELP